call us on: 44 (0)131 529 3183
- Category: partners
- Published on Thursday, 23 June 2011 15:15
- Written by Super User
KAHO Sint-Lieven, member of the K.U.Leuven Association, is a university college with a broad range of higher education programmes that are offered to about 6.400 students. It fosters a student-centered culture, and has earned itself a reputation in personal student counselling and coaching. KAHO Sint-Lieven is also at the forefront of research and cooperates with business and industry through several research groups. These close contacts have resulted in the development of successful spin-offs.
KAHO Sint-Lieven will actively cooperate with all partners to realise the objectives of the Open Innovation Project. It will play an active role in all the themes of the Project.
Open innovation and the community
KAHO Sint-Lieven will participate in lemonade days, entrepreneur hot-houses, incubator schemes and open innovation showcases (A4) and challenges.
Open innovation for small and medium-sized businesses
KAHO Sint-Lieven will assist businesses and intermediaries in embedding open innovation to increase capacity by: participating in a masterclass to implement open innovation skills within small and medium-sized businesses; raising awareness of open innovation principles through breakfast sessions; searching for and delivering open innovation mentoring programme, and; providing input on mobile experience platforms.
Open innovation for universities
KAHO Sint-Lieven will organize training and incubation support in Open Innovation skills to the university research network, and connect them to existing business and development platforms.
- Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel (University College Brussels)
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Catholic University Leuven)
Kaho are contributing to the following events:
- Student Innovation Masterclasses: 19 February-5 March 2013
- Open Innovation in Domotics: 8 February 2013
- Bootcamp. Innovative Approaches for lighting photovoltaic applications: 20 December 2012
- Megabrainstorm: 4 October 2012
- Open Innovation & IP: 18 September 2012
- Innovation & Creativity in Flanders: 12 April 2012
- Intellectual Property: A Pragmatic Introduction: 23 March 2012
- Kaho Bootcamp on Electronics & ICT: 23 March 2012
- Lean Learning Academy: Ongoing
- NV Actief: 2011-12
- Visual Work of Art Competition: September 2011-January 2012
- Ondernemen in Vlaanderen (Entrepreneurship in Flanders) 2011.: 27 October 2011
- Geomatics Bootcamp: 17 October 2011
- KAHO Starter of the Year: 17 May 2011
For further information